Available in spring 2018, the reception of school groups is for us a very important activity allowing us to pass on our passions and our knowledge of three major themes :
- The traditional professions of woodworking;
- The environment and the ecosystems
- The beaver’s habitat
Our wish is that the students have the opportunity to live an enjoyable experience with lots of learning in a welcoming, stimulating and safe environment. Composed of a 47 hectare forest, 5km of hiking trails, 2 accessible ponds and the mot various forest stands, the site is a unique environment.
Have a look at our educational program (available shortly) offering details of the proposed activities according to the different age groups.
- Activity’s duration : between 120 and 150 minutes
- Available for primary school students
- Niveau de difficulté : Facile
- At 5 minutes from the Musée du Fjord